The mission of our Women’s Network is to promote diversity and develop the potential of women in Saint-Gobain North America in a way that advances the Saint-Gobain business strategy. Everyone is welcome and membership is open to all Saint-Gobain employees in the U.S. and Canada who choose to support this mission.
Develop a strong network of Saint-Gobain women.
- Help the company to identify and take full advantage of the talents of women within Saint-Gobain.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices in managing a successful career.
- Help the company attract and retain talented women.
In addition to national efforts, Saint-Gobain Women's Network in North America is organized into regional hubs which are managed, run, served by, and serves employees within a specific geographic area. Regional hubs exist in the following regions:
- Worcester/Northboro/New England
- Tampa, Florida
- Greater Buffalo/Southern Ontario
- Aurora, Ohio
- Toronto, Ontario
- Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
- Stephenville, Texas